Creature Fear



"Not the needle, nor the thread, the lost decree. Saying nothing, that's enough for me."




Woods by paumatias


Archive


January 2010 February 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 July 2013 August 2013 October 2013 January 2014 March 2015 August 2015 July 2017 March 2019

In the middle of the night Thursday, January 10, 2013 @ 6:36 AM
It didn't occur to me that there is such thing as anxiety problem, which I find really creepy. I was watching a video awhile ago about an anxiety problem of this woman. She became angry at some issue she had, then suddenly palpitated and trembled, slowly blackening out and hearing weird stuff. How am I supposed to compose myself if such event happens to me? Well I guess I was never really angry to the point that I will smash someone's nose or hit the wall with my fist. I don't know. Whenever I get angry, the mechanism of my eyes will just work its magic, and from there the anger subsides and I would just wish nothing happened. blah blah blah.

Sigh. Today I decided to cut my last class. Well first of all, my professor there really bores the heck out of me. I never really learn anything form her class. She hands out reviewers and by that alone, I'm practically good to go even without having to attend her class. Second, my class prior to her class was called off early, as in solid three hours and fifteen minutes early. I was already semi-pissed (emphasis on the semi. Yes I have better temper nowadays) with my first class because our prof didn't show up but had students (younger than me! but same batch) to sub for her. I didn't like the idea but hey, sometimes a student learns better with the help of another student. But see, I was also dismissed one hour and thirty minutes early, which gives me a total of two hours and thirty minute-worth of lunch break. Good thing Lolita was starting to get interesting that I was temporarily disengaged for about an hour after finishing my meal. So I blame the plethora of hours-long breaks for making me decide to head on home. Besides I thought that my prof would only give out lecture since technically it's her last day of lecture before preliminary exams so I doubt she gave out any task awhile ago. But then I went home with the thought that I have so much things I can do since I got home early. But then I ended up doing absolutely nothing productive.

Sigh. I hate myself for always evolving into this lethargic creature at the wrong time, and I mean ALWAYS at the wrong time. One of my groupmates in the class I cut awhile ago posted an irritably disturbing question at our group page over at facebook. He said that there were only the two of them in class awhile ago and take note, we are six in the group. He asked where everyone went. My heart then literally sank. I have zero tolerance on missed class activities. I didn't bother defending myself because my argument really is unworthy of being said. Right now just thinking about it makes me fidget. I don't want to ask if they did a report because technically, the prof didn't specifically say that we would be reporting and again, we lack time but my mind keeps on adhering to the thought that the prof made the groups report. I cannot fathom thinking that they were only two out of six reporting awhile ago. And that i they did have the report, I missed a terrible lot.

If there's an institution or prison for these kind of stuff, please admit me now. I am awfully remorseful. I am pathetic and I am sorry for whatever mishap happened awhile ago.

Now this really and I mean REALLY, tragically sucks. I wish I could take back what I did.

:'(

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.