Creature Fear



"Not the needle, nor the thread, the lost decree. Saying nothing, that's enough for me."




Woods by paumatias


Archive


January 2010 February 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 July 2013 August 2013 October 2013 January 2014 March 2015 August 2015 July 2017 March 2019

Reading Wrap-Up 2012! Friday, December 28, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
1. Habibi - Craig Thompson
2. The Help - Kathrynn Stocket
3. The Book Thief - Markus Zusack
4. Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
5. Cathching Fire - Suzanne Collins
6. Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
7. Divergent - Veronica Roth
8. Insurgent - Veronica Roth
9. Mysterious Benedict Society - Trenton Lee Stewart
10. Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey Trenton Lee Stewart
11. Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dillemma - Trenton Lee Stewart
12. Uglies - Scott Westerfeld
13. Preacher Proud Americans - Steve Dillon & Garth Ennis
14. Batman The Long Halloween - Jospeh Loeb
15. Looking for Alaska - John Green
16. Bewitching - Alex Flinn
17. Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao - Junot Diaz
18. Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins
19. Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkins
20 . Gone, gone, gone - Hannah Moskowitz

Before the year ends, I'm noting down books I've read for the span of 2012, reminding myself of the pleasure it has been to be reunited with my love for literature. Excuse me if I murdered the spelling of some of these books and authors. Mind you, I'm only typing these from memory. No glancing at my shelf at all. 

*After a few minutes...

And now I just finished scanning my shelf. I see a lot of different books gone. I practically sold/gave away most of the books I mentioned, specifically those I didn't quite enjoy (I'm very OC like that). I also started reading Game of Thrones sometime mid-october but was not able to finish it because it was a fantasy overload experience for me. So to say, it was not my kind of book. If I have to pick the best one, I would have to go with Preacher 3 (don't look at me! I really like how the series just keeps on getting better as the volume progressed).

I'm quite happy that I set aside reading graphic novels for awhile. But I also missed reading the material. Anyhoo, Now I share to you the last book I've read for the year. Where'd you go Bernadette by Maria Semple. A nice wrap-up for the year indeed. Go get your hands on a copy if you can. And make sure you buy from NBS as you'll only be disappointed with looking for it anywhere else.



Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.