|
Creature Fear
|
"Not the needle, nor the thread, the lost decree. Saying nothing, that's enough for me." Woods by paumatias Archive January 2010 February 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 July 2013 August 2013 October 2013 January 2014 March 2015 August 2015 July 2017 March 2019 |
Wednesday, June 13, 2012 @ 6:08 AM
One (or the only?) advantage of your boyfriend complaining you talk too much is that you get to blog a lot more often that pester him. This will be what I call Normal Mode since there would be no fussing whatsoever.
So school started and nothing new really happened. Old professors (my favorites, actually) went to a leave for whatever reasons like maternity or study. However, the good thing about being handled with new professors is that we get to learn in a different kind of way. A thing about some of my old professors is that they spoon-fed us a lot. Adjusting to fast-paced professors was quite a challenge at first but turned out, I'm actually liking the progress now. Being pressured to actually adapt to people can be beneficial at some points.
Today I'm madly tired, running secretary errands here and there. Food Chem is supposed to be my favorite subject since it deals with all the technicalities of food. Learning about food chem actually makes studying my course a bit more interesting. However, I'm just disaapointed with the teaching style of the prof. So she makes me not want to attend my tuesday thursday class anymore since it only means I will have to put up with her. Going back to the subject, no matter how tired I was, I still felt a great sense of achievement today. Finally, I can slowly feel my worth as a PAFT officer. One letter down, a hundred more to go FOR ONLY ONE EVENT, but it's all good.
One step at a time.
<3 |