Creature Fear



"Not the needle, nor the thread, the lost decree. Saying nothing, that's enough for me."




Woods by paumatias


Archive


January 2010 February 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 July 2013 August 2013 October 2013 January 2014 March 2015 August 2015 July 2017 March 2019

Punong Mahestrado Tuesday, May 22, 2012 @ 4:25 AM
The whole impeachment thing is being such an issue. I personally neither watch tv that much nor listen to the radio so I don't have my single cent on those "political" stuff. I don't like being called ignorant on matters people say is important. Not choosing to be informed doesn't simply make one ignorant. And why? What would it make me if I watch that trial? Would I be a better citizen of this country? Would the citizens of this country be better persons? Well 98% No. The mass has this capability of judging their leaders when in fact, they cannot take a  look at themselves in the mirror and have a slight apprehension or two. Truth of the matter is, living in a third world country makes people cling on a rope that's burning on the other side. And leaders, they're humans too and add the fact that they reside in this third world of a country, they can also get blinded by money. Look at these rising condominiums. You can evidently see how these non-leaders (who I treat as average Chinese people) also get blinded by money, seizing more opportunities to pile up on their pool of cold, hard cash. Ayos ba? Oh wait, let me type that again. Chin-hai Fo Lai? (I don't know what I just said)

What I'm trying to say is that important matters vary form person to person. No one has the right to tell you what's important and what's not. And life is short for us to waste time watching these fat lies. It's even gotten worse to the point that pure honesty is defined as a lie. It's the 21st century, people. If you are one of those who have firm convictions, then hear me when I say no one believes anyone and anything anymore, and that my friend is the case now.

So as I was saying, people lie. So you, guy with the bald head wearing glasses who just got turned down by a korean, instead of devoting all (y)our precious time in dealing with these officials of yours, have a listen to your (other) people. Those whom you owe your lies promises to - the victims of society and nature's cruel intentions. Baka mamaya sa kaka-investigate mo isa-isa sa lahat ng mga tauhan mo eh ikaw na lang ang matira. This would be the part wherein I'd be annoying and say "I told you so," and by that I meant everyone should have just voted for Gordon. Well I'm still happy that I did.

Right now, let's do ourselves a favor watch Glee Season 3. Thank you very much.

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.