|
Creature Fear
|
"Not the needle, nor the thread, the lost decree. Saying nothing, that's enough for me." Woods by paumatias Archive January 2010 February 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 July 2013 August 2013 October 2013 January 2014 March 2015 August 2015 July 2017 March 2019 |
HELLO! Friday, February 24, 2012 @ 3:53 AM
I'm such in a good mood today. I guess it only takes a day in order for things to take a complete turn.
Yesterday I managed to finish a supposedly group protocol design for my sensory evaluation class, for 5 hours straight. And now that I think about it, damn. And then I decided to keep up to my progress by finishing my reaction paper in food pro. I honestly think that the prof will give me zero in that because I was blunt and honest about the thesis works of the 4th year student, and ya'll know me when I'm blunt.
I also went to the gym. I kind of hated the thought of getting muscular without losing enough fats. And the trainer looked like some kind of a perv.
The day before yesterday marked the day that I could probably put my gift into test. My classmates went to my house so we can shoot for our physics acoustic project. We decided to make music. After shooting, we got bored and we decided to have a mini jam session. They asked if I can play them Statue by Lil Eddie. Of course I couldn't back out. I have fun making music anyway. So then everyone became quiet and stood in silence. I was shocked because after all the times I've played in front of people, that was the first time ever when my "audience" really took the time to listen and not hear. They took out their phones and took videos of me. When I finished the song, they screamed so loud and applauded like there's no tomorrow. It was surreal. A moment when I realize that people still have a good sense of appreciation, and I am most humbled about it. It was pretty rad hearing comments like I sounded better than the original, or that they would want to look for a girlfriend that can give them music the way I did.
To those 9 kids, thank you for listening. It really meant so much to me.
Things are better actually. When you get to experience a possibly once in your lifetime experience, you hold it firmly in your grasp and as much as I hate this saying, I'll say it anyway. Seize the moment. Then you get to be aware that God has given you a wonderful talent that you are meant to share with others. Trust when I say that making people speechlessly happy is the most wonderful feeling in this world. It's a mixture of anger management, love, and passion. It's beautiful.
So nowI'm currently waiting for Okim to arrive. It's my young brother's birthday celebration here in out house and sure feels (and smells) like high school spirit. I'm happy that I was once a happy teen spirit myself. No regrets. |