|
Creature Fear
|
"Not the needle, nor the thread, the lost decree. Saying nothing, that's enough for me." Woods by paumatias Archive January 2010 February 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 July 2013 August 2013 October 2013 January 2014 March 2015 August 2015 July 2017 March 2019 |
who is this theindifferentmasochist? Saturday, January 14, 2012 @ 6:40 AM
Hmm. Makes me wonder if I should put all the unnecessary bickering in here. People are making a big commotion out of this. Affected much? Then they themselves are the people that this little miss indifferent masochist are pertaining to, ya feel me?
I was once delusional that my life will end if I choose UST over DLSU. I also did everything I can, both mentally and physically to get into UP. At some point in my delusion, I got tired of being pressured into going into a school that would maintain a "reputation" for me. This thing going on over at tumblr has to stop. Somehow, some of the things she's saying makes sense. I also think that to myself sometimes because I wonder how these annoying people from my block who never takes serious effort in studying, who passes on their task to others, and who cuts their class like a baws, can even survive. I have this classmate who failed ten units. The rule of our college is that if one manages to fail nine units, whoever that person may be will automatically get debarred. But to my surprise, I saw it with my own eyes over at pre-advising, nadaan niya sa pakiusap ang head namin. and he actually attended second sem class after failing the first sem. Those kind of little pardon makes me sick to the bones. I know mercy but I sure know justice more. Which makes me think, is it really just the students we should take the blame for when it comes to UST being disrespected and disgusted over the other? I think not. Even just the hot-headed guy working at the pantry (which I won't disclose anymore) makes me sick. Wake up idiots, it's the 21st century. People generally change but specifically, students actually stay the same. Di sila nagpapasa ng mga matatalino baka kasi sayang kung ipiprint pa nila yung pangalan sa listahan ng passers pero alam naman ng admin na di naman nila kukunin yung slot nila sa UST. Lulz. Maybe it's that or they just didn't make the cut-off. But again, I have to protect my university. It has been a second home to me over the last three years and I just can't let some random girl destroy the image of my school. Having "bobo" people in our society will be forever inevitable, little girl. It's not just in UST that we have that. I'm not denying it. You probably don't deserve to go to UST if you think you are not "bobo" :) I petty you for being an inch close in getting stoned to death just because you have an opinion. So next time, please keep your lethal opinions inside your head. |