Creature Fear



"Not the needle, nor the thread, the lost decree. Saying nothing, that's enough for me."




Woods by paumatias


Archive


January 2010 February 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 July 2013 August 2013 October 2013 January 2014 March 2015 August 2015 July 2017 March 2019

Tuesday, December 6, 2011 @ 6:02 AM

When you expect just one concrete thing in the height of the night and you end up having leaves fall off in your face...

Being in a dorm makes me realize how even more sad it is to have yourself locked up in a room with strangers than to just be alone by yourself. I never liked the habit of my new roommate and for crying out loud she snores like a fat man with a huge belly. Doesn't appeal to me how a prim and proper HRM student could sound like a disgusting man asleep.

So today instead of studying for tomorrow's quiz inside the dorm room, I headed to starbucks. It has been awhile since I last took a sip from their selection. To be honest, I never really liked their coffee. Their coffee tastes so bland and to strong. They're probably alright for heavy smokers but I'm not buying it, I still have my taste buds intact. I prefer their fruit juices as they're really good. MY favorite is their apple berry juice freeze which I doubt they still write on their menu. But if you ask for it, you will be granted.

So I walked to my school after drinking a cup of coffee. UST has the most beautiful night aesthetic during christmas. The lights are all pretty and the trees add up to the cool breeze and for some reason I do not know of, students seem to be a lot less noisy during the night when everything is just too beautiful for words. I'm not complaining.

I sat in a small corner and watched people pass by. I hoped for the old familiar faces to show but there was none. The night breeze just became a little colder than it was.

So I headed back to the dorm and my two roommates were already in their jammies. I told the snoring one to stop putting her phone on vibrate as it wakes everyone up at midnight.

I am sitting here in my portion of the bunk, typing on my laptop while it's dark. I can't sleep with strangers. I just can't function myself to do so. The aircon has been turned on since december 1 and they would not turn it off, so then aside from a shivering body every single night, my allergies just became all too unforgivable. Would they understand me if I tell them that we are going to pay a lot of money for the stupid aircon? Bet they won't 'cause they're kids. And being the mature one, I succummed to their immature heeds. I am not depriving them of aircon. I'm just depriving them of their privileged to sleep without someone much of a lunatic in the same room with them. And the lunatic has a lot of (rational) demands.

Good night.

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.