Creature Fear



"Not the needle, nor the thread, the lost decree. Saying nothing, that's enough for me."




Woods by paumatias


Archive


January 2010 February 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 July 2013 August 2013 October 2013 January 2014 March 2015 August 2015 July 2017 March 2019

Make It Stop Friday, December 23, 2011 @ 10:58 PM
Oh lord please make the poor blind guy outside our house playing the guitar while singing christmas carols just go away. I can't believe it. I made my mom give him money without even hearing the guy play. But really, it distracts me from my christmas mood. I have always been this way every christmas and seeing these kind of people really tortures me. You know how much of a hypocrite I am, that no matter how much I feel sorry for these folks, I end up ignoring them before I start bursting into tears. I want to help them but I myself am helpless. Don't know where to start, don't know how to friggin start. This has been the psychological question raised since I was born.

I promise to myself and made the boyfriend swear as well that when the time comes we are both earning our own money (huge amounts hopefully), we can spare some for the needy. Seeing those people  practically begging for a soul leaves my bones disintegrating. *facepalm

And I will not forget those bastards that won't allow me to be generous. They've imprisoned my morals in asylum. And it's time for me to finally escape.

Happy christmas to you and the people around you who truly love you.

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.