|
Creature Fear
|
"Not the needle, nor the thread, the lost decree. Saying nothing, that's enough for me." Woods by paumatias Archive January 2010 February 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 July 2013 August 2013 October 2013 January 2014 March 2015 August 2015 July 2017 March 2019 |
I miss you everyday Tuesday, December 27, 2011 @ 6:46 AM
Hello beautiful one! How did you spend your christmas? :) Well mine was spent the usual way, with good food, the family, and mass. This christmas I received quite a few gifts especially because almost everyone in the family's starting to earn their own money already. Also, Okim for the first time, after 2 years of driving, was finally permitted by his father to drive alone by himself! Didn't see that one coming. I thought we'd be on his driver for the rest of our entire lives. And to celebrate, right after mass we went onto his first ever, by far the longest drive he drove by himself without the guide of any of their drivers - Eastwood. Haha it was not really far but you get me. First time parking and looking for one was definitely a pain in the butt. Then we ate dinner at his ever-so favorite restaurant, walang kasawa-sawang Cyma. And of course we ordered the same food again, Paidakia and the Artichoke Fondue. We change our pasta of choice now and then but their baked mac really makes me want to throw up.
Oh and it was memorable too because it was my first time to try Starbucks' Peppermint Mocha. Surprisingly, I liked it. But still, never finished a tall-sized cup.
I'm counting nearly a week form now until my third year anniversary with Okim. I was not pretty surprised that we ended up this far. I even think 3 years is way too short.
Oh gawd I miss him everyday. Even now when it was just minutes ago when he left my house, I still wish he could have stayed longer. I really enjoy the time we spend together doing odd stuff and practically laughing, as usual. Awhile ago he taught me how to appreciate 9gag because apparently I never find any of the stuff over at 9gag amusing. And we played the sims 3 together (well actually I forced him to). And then we ate chicken nuggets and then of course, I played a concerto especially just for him before we called it a day.
I'm really thankful for having the opportunity to be with someone who accepts me for who I am and how I am. He's my best friend, my backbone, my partner, the love of my life.
He is weird but he really is charming. We never got into a fight that would make us want to separate. We don't really understand each other 85% of the time, but we can learn how to understand. This is why it just works for us. We treat each other as good friends. I guess some of our similarities made everything a bit easier for us too like none of us likes to party, has any vice, and we are both our first boyfriend/girlfriend so there is no past to be eerie about.
Up until now, I am still crazy about him as how insane he is for me (of course like he tells me). Makes us long for each other more.
|