|
Creature Fear
|
"Not the needle, nor the thread, the lost decree. Saying nothing, that's enough for me." Woods by paumatias Archive January 2010 February 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 July 2013 August 2013 October 2013 January 2014 March 2015 August 2015 July 2017 March 2019 |
Home away from home Wednesday, November 16, 2011 @ 6:17 AM
You know the thing about people who put up dormitory business? They don't have a strict compliance rule when it comes to being neat, clean, and organized. I am not really overly exaggerating but I have a disorder that has no cure. I am such a moronic neat-freak and I cannot sleep in a place that I, in my best put up into its pristine cleanliness, that other people will just destroy and not give a single care about.
I am very obsessive compulsive and for me it's not a disease. I treat it as a habit, hence, no cure because again, it is not a disease in the first place.
I decided to finally sign myself up to a boarding house, or in simpler terms, a dorm. I cannot tolerate the ridiculous Araneta Avenue traffic anymore. And I still am crossing my fingers on getting back on the list.
So far, I still have the room for four by myself and by the end of the month I'm expecting my probably first roommate. I hate that I have to share a clean room with someone who is possible enough of being destructive to my environment. I also hate the thought of people who dump waste in the toilet bowl and never bother to spray fragrant aerosol or something, especially when they know that they have other people sharing the bathroom with.
Luckily for them, I already provided much of the stuff inside like oven toaster, water heater (for drinking, not for bathing), night light, and printer (which I am not planning on sharing since the ink and paper cost too much, perhaps I'll make a business out of it).
Despite the convenience of being in a dorm for the past few days, I missed my real room, the one in my true home. My ever so dark and gloomy eggplant violet room that gives me such joy and happiness. And I missed my little nephew so much. I headed home today, taking advantage of the cancellation of class for tomorrow. It feels good. I finally have cellphone signal and fast internet connection.
Tomorrow I shall have a vocal practice with a classmate for friday's talent show. I hope we don't mess everything up with our blending of voices. It really takes perfection in order for the audience to really appreciate the beauty of harmony. I just want to get it over with so I can move on with my life and live past the humiliation.
And then tomorrow afternoon I shall head back to the dorm once again and live my cup-noodle life. No TV, slow internet connection, and no signal. The only thing that keeps me sanely distracted is a book, a graphic novel.
UGH. I want this torture semester to be over with. |