|
Creature Fear
|
"Not the needle, nor the thread, the lost decree. Saying nothing, that's enough for me." Woods by paumatias Archive January 2010 February 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 July 2013 August 2013 October 2013 January 2014 March 2015 August 2015 July 2017 March 2019 |
Been a long time Tuesday, August 23, 2011 @ 5:36 AM
Hello virtual comfort zone. I missed you. I've been too busy managing my other intraweb space, in attempts of actually getting stuff for free *lame ass. Feels so good to be thinking about what made my day so fancy that I actually ended up writing about it. Well for one I can think of the two bitches at the FX awhile ago. Oh Gawd knows how much I want to punch them both at their muk-uped faces. Just a tip for people who commute thru FX: Never, and I say never (ever) complain about getting enough space for yourself. Sometimes its alright to politely ask "paki usog naman po" but when there's no more space, stop fidgeting. You either pay double to have an extra seating space, you step out of the vehicle and look for another more comfortable and spacious FX, or just shut up. We all pay a hell of twenty five pesos here. Consider the opportunity to even find a Gawddamn ride home a blessing (who are you people to even complain for space when you yourselves weigh like an elephant, no offense). Also, be considerate enough to actually move if there is extra space. Two would be academics. I'm still slowly recovering from the 10 over 100 quizzes (yes, with an s) from those qualitative chemistry laboratory unknown sample analyses, and from professors whose idea of teaching is reading their elaborate powerpoint presentations word per word. *suicide. You know that saying when they say that students are solely the ones who make their grades? No you hypocrite. Students are solely the ones who make their grades but their grades are reflection of their perseverance, books, notes, how much cups of coffee they've consumed, and what professors managed to teach them. Really. It annoys me to bits that my food microbiology professor can manage to finish three long chapters in one meeting. Why? Because she just reads her powerpoint presentations in class. "Okay class so first we have the lactic acid fermentation. Okay class, remember, it's the first." SERIOUSLY?????? Where's the teaching from that? Memorizing doesn't equate half as much knowledge we get from actually learning. I would most be honored to get low grades at a class that I got to learn something thru the lectures alone than be at the top of a class because of my awesome memorizing skills. Dude, if I get fired from my job because of this, I swear I'll kill you in my dreams. hehe. peace. Third would be bankruptcy. It sucked because I don't get to sell beats nowadays. Makehitmusic has gotten their commission fees higher and added a minimum beat pricing. I just decided to back out. I feel as if they're extorting money from their already poor producers, us. And I don't even have time to make new beats as well. Although I've still been getting e-mails asking for exclusive beats but none of them ever reply back. It's really a bummer. And my boyfriend just celebrated his 20th and I had no money up my sleeves to give him something that he's been dying to have and I've also been dying to give hime - a Razer Naga Gaming Mouse. With the budget I had, I gave his very own Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Moisturizer. Wow, right? I'm such a lame girlfriend but hey, since the day we've been together he always complain about how dry his face is. And that is also my way of getting back to him for giving me lotion during our second year anniversary. Kidding okim! >:D< Well. Bye. |