|
Creature Fear
|
"Not the needle, nor the thread, the lost decree. Saying nothing, that's enough for me." Woods by paumatias Archive January 2010 February 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 July 2013 August 2013 October 2013 January 2014 March 2015 August 2015 July 2017 March 2019 |
'tis the season 2 b joli Friday, December 24, 2010 @ 7:33 AM
Happiest and warmest (it's getting too chilly) christmas to all you beautiful people! (I know I don't expose this blog to anyone who might know me well enough and I am clearly aware that I am being my complete opposite right now, but God I hope everyone dear to me gets to read this) I celebrate christmas with the traditional baked mac and cheese, some pork barbeque, cucumbers and seedy watermelon. All eaten with hands that have fingers, fingers that have nails, nails that are painted in African Plum. It's 21 minutes until December 25th so let us enjoy this night we have to sin and devour food like savages! I kid. Let us think about the homeless people living under the bridge, along the sidewalk or what have you, who are being thankful enough for sharing a cup of rice and a can of sardines, whose bodies are shivering from having no blankets to cover themselves from the coldness of the season, and whose wish is to spend christmas with their real families in the province. So beautiful people, this christmas season and for the following seasons to come, let us appraise the things we are grateful for and think about others because as what the priest said in his homily awhile ago, Christmas is about JOY: Jesus, Others, Yourself. |