Creature Fear



"Not the needle, nor the thread, the lost decree. Saying nothing, that's enough for me."




Woods by paumatias


Archive


January 2010 February 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 July 2013 August 2013 October 2013 January 2014 March 2015 August 2015 July 2017 March 2019

Friday, December 31, 2010 @ 9:17 AM
No regrets. Ever since 2009 came, everything pretty much fell off place. But I don't care, really. College life had been one hell of a purgatory for me though it is where I learned how to be more independent. After I shifted colleges, I knew it was going to be more terrible. And it was, and maybe still is.

Something I learned form myself is that college doesn't really destroy me. It made me regard myself even more important and higher than everybody else. Think of it. In school I can manage to eat lunch alone in public. Most students cannot do that. Some would rather starve to death than be seen eating alone at McDonald's or even at Almer's (glue. hehe). Some would not go inside the auditorium without having to call their posse to ask them where the heck they are. Because they are afraid of entering the auditorium alone. Some would rather fail a test than rely on studying by themselves.

I always walk with my head held high upon landing my feet in school, but I hate it when students stare at me for doing so. Being invisible is what I love to do, you know. College totally twisted my life upside-down. But I thought to myself that each moment I step out of the Espana gate, my awesome life is waiting for me.

I go home seeing my family, especially my little one-year old nephew, making me the coolest auntie a baby boy could ever have because I feed him chocolate-chip cookies when his parents aren't looking; I check my email and I read regards of different people who enjoy my music; I wake up with a text message from my boyfriend telling me how much he loves me.

__________________________

It's January 1, 2011 and I'm here at my room. My parents are downstairs enjoying the night away endlessly using the karaoke machine. My siblings are out on our childhood neighborhood, celebrating 2011 with my distant relatives. Call me miss Anti-Social, I've been this way forever. I like it. I feel comfortable this way. But it would be much comfortable to celebrate it with my whole family including my step-brother who lives in a separate place, with us. It would also be nice if I have Okim over so we could finally have that new year picture of us with REAL fireworks in the background.

But right now, Id be glad to celebrate it with my old highschool friends, with my teammates, with my friends living abroad, with my conservatory friends whom I miss too. Just one day with any of them would mark my new year just alright.

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.