|
Creature Fear
|
"Not the needle, nor the thread, the lost decree. Saying nothing, that's enough for me." Woods by paumatias Archive January 2010 February 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 July 2013 August 2013 October 2013 January 2014 March 2015 August 2015 July 2017 March 2019 |
What to do with my Aveeno... Monday, November 15, 2010 @ 3:02 AM
Okay so just a prologue. Today was quite interesting. It was the PAFT pagaent awhile ago. I was not really supposed to watch it but me, being the incentive-ass paranoid that I am, decided to just vouch in my time watching people sing out of tune and dance with two left feet. JUST KIDDING. hehe. Let me just narrate it this way. It was the talent portion done in pairs, meaning a guy and a girl. So it was contestants number 8 (and 8.5)'s turn to show what they got. After they did their song number, the girl left the stage and the guy didn't. To my surprise, as the girl was leaving, my cousin was entering. I was like "WTH is he doing in there??" So then I thought right, my cousin brought a few of his choir members with him. He was friends with the guy contestant, by the way. Then the contestant sang a BEAUTIFUL song, Maghihintay Sa'yo ,with my cousin and his choir members doing back-up acapella. Somewhere during the middle of the song, two girls were pushing this girl to the stage. No surprise, it was the contestant's crush and he serenated her maybe as a way to tell her how he feels about her. Which reminded me how much I missed the first few stages of being in love. There's always this constant urge to surprise your partner without further reason. It won't matter if it's public with everyone else as witnesses, or just random with only the two of you bound by the moment. Now it seems as if we've grown immune to it. But I don't want to think about it because despite our overly-mature mindset, we're just kids. And that's how it's going to be. MOVING ON. A month ago I bought the Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser after reading so much good reviews about it, and because I thought it was time for me to replace my already-nearing-its-end cleanser. It is almost a month and I do not know what to do with it anymore. I did not like it mainly because I can see shimmers, no matter how miniscule they may be. It did clean my face fair enough but friends, I initially thought I was scammed. For the (hefty) price, I do not think the product's worth it. So then yesterday, instead of throwing it away, I gave it a meaningful yet annoying purpose... A BRUSH CLEANER. Meaningful because I get to treat my brush with a special cleaner. Annoying because they get treated with an expensive one. I'm horrible. Yes? No? Maybe? |