Creature Fear



"Not the needle, nor the thread, the lost decree. Saying nothing, that's enough for me."




Woods by paumatias


Archive


January 2010 February 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 July 2013 August 2013 October 2013 January 2014 March 2015 August 2015 July 2017 March 2019

Sa North Diversion Road Saturday, November 6, 2010 @ 9:54 PM
I was searching for something worthwhile to watch in my television set last night when I came across Cinema One. There was this unconventional movie set-up of two couples in a car talking endlessly, which I thought bored me so I switched channels. I passed by the same channel after a few minutes and to my surprise, the unconventional movie set-up was still as is, but in a rather different scene already. For the second there, I actually thought of it as interesting and it made me watch it. I finished the movie with pouffy eyes and compassion, compassion towards women whose generosity were abused by their husband or boyfriend, in the least.

Sa North diversion Road is a hard-hitting film which tells us how infidelity takes its toll on people. The movie is about a man, a musical composer who once cheated on her wife, who later on was revealed to have been diagnosed with leukemia and was only given six months up to two years to live.

It is very hard to watch the film without getting utterly bored because you are evidently vouching an hour and a half of your time just basically watching a couple inside a car, driving endlessly on the road. But the catch in this film is that you have to grasp the meaning of what they are saying in relation to their life and to the current location of their car in the road.

The film has its own take of metaphors, relating personal relationships to a road deemed to have its own cycle. It is comprised of different scenes which all pertain to how a woman reacts to her husband who cheated on her, and how she, in the end, unconsciously forgive.

(image from lilokpelikula)

It’s a film that you should watch with full conviction, without having to worry about seeing yourself being depicted by a fictional yet staggeringly real character, which is really lurking in just about everywhere, perhaps in every one of us. I highly recommend this film to all the courageous men who once in their lifetime have cheated or are on the brink of cheating on their wives or girlfriends, in the least. I do not intend it to women who had their hearts broken as it may break their hearts twice after watching this.

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.