|
Creature Fear
|
"Not the needle, nor the thread, the lost decree. Saying nothing, that's enough for me." Woods by paumatias Archive January 2010 February 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 July 2013 August 2013 October 2013 January 2014 March 2015 August 2015 July 2017 March 2019 |
"christmas tree, oh christmas tree!" Tuesday, November 2, 2010 @ 4:36 AM
I never grew with a gift-infested christmas sock. I was never lucky with godmothers/fathers because for some reason, they're all living abroad. So every christmas, my brothers and sister would have something to rejoice with their gifts and money and I only have a chocolate bar given by my mom and twenty pesos given by my dad. (Thank you parents!) It's never really too late, you know. I'm never old enough to believe that Santa Claus isn't real. I always hope that one christmas day, I'd be waking up to these awesome gifts: (All images are from google. I don't own any of these images) ![]() I badly want the Bose Computer MusicMonitor (Left) but it can be too darn expensive. So the Bose Companion 2 Series II (right) is pretty much alright as well. These are good investments for producers (like me hihi). ![]() Having my hair dyed and ironing it like hell gave it too much damage. My hair is currently on the process of recovery and I'm trying to grow it out as long as it used to be two to three years ago. ![]() My Holy Grail Perfume has got to be Heart (by the company Garden Botanika). Having allergic rhinitis, I cannot really wear perfume because my nose gets sensitive easily that I end up having allergies the next few seconds upon application of any kind of fragrance on myself. Heart is the one that didn't give me allergies and REALLY smelled good. The best out of all the perfumes I've tried, I must say. I finished up my second bottle of this and my mom doesn't want to get me another one anytime soon because she said that it's such a hassle to get it (it's not really sold in local malls, mind you). It would be nice to have another bottle of this along with the heart lotion. *I love you mommy dearest, please get me both. ![]() I'm very particular when it comes to cleaning my face. Anything that would greatly remove all the dirt that has accumulated on my face is something I am willing to invest in. BUT stuff like Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil IS an exception. I have always wanted to have the Pink Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil (which is meant for my oily skin type) but it is just way too overpriced here in the Philippines! So I guess I could do away with the DHC cleansing oil. But COME ON! Shu Uemura comes in this humongous bottle :(( Friends who live in Japan, Hong Kong, or US, I say hello. ![]() For my last christmas wish, I want ethereal and unending happiness for me, my family, and our loved ones. This would probably top my list. Labels: makeup, skin care, wishlist |