|
Creature Fear
|
"Not the needle, nor the thread, the lost decree. Saying nothing, that's enough for me." Woods by paumatias Archive January 2010 February 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 July 2013 August 2013 October 2013 January 2014 March 2015 August 2015 July 2017 March 2019 |
Bioderma Crealine H2O Sunday, November 28, 2010 @ 2:49 AM
My Bioderma Sensibio/Crealine H2O Finally arrived! I was excited yet as I opened the package, this is what welcomed me: The cap was sealed alright but it was broken. Maybe because of shipping? I don't know but I was slightly pissed off. The cap has a crack on top and broken on the side. It was a struggle for me to use this mainly because of the cap which made it hard to put it back into place. As much as I want to complain to the seller in which I got this from, I was still two-sided by the moment. I was really looking forward to this so I thought that I just try it first so that I would be happy in the least. And I did. Being the paranoid freak that I am, I thought the product was initially opened and that the original solution was replaced but thankfully, it was not. It is the real one but with another disappointment. It doesn't remove makeup well enough with what I read in reviews. I removes light makeup ONLY and you basically have to wipe your face off before you could finally feel clean. With that said, I just decided to use this for a everyday pre-cleansing method. It isn't so bad in removing dirt after all. And it didn't sting. The price is also good for you get 500 ml's worth of product with just 900 pesos. It would last you a year! (Now on to that Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil...) So I guess it is not in the product that I am overly dissatisfied with. It is with the online seller I got it from which could be found here. To think they are reputable enough with online selling, they just missed on this tiny detail. For those of you who are planning to buy from them, here are some of the things you need to keep in mind: 1. You have to be patient when the product you want from their catalogue is on a pre-order basis. If they say that your item will arrive by this time, don't listen. Expect it to arrive a few more days later. 2. The seller WOULD NOT, in any way, give you her cellphone number even if you bleed to death. Just rely on sending her e-mails and personal messages in her website. 3. Buying the Bioderma Sensibio H2O? Good luck. Hope you can read french. 4. Do not expect your package to come in its prestine condition. (Mine even had scratches here and there despite being wrapped in newspaper he he he) 5. They do give freebies. So ENJOY. >) Labels: skin care |