|
Creature Fear
|
"Not the needle, nor the thread, the lost decree. Saying nothing, that's enough for me." Woods by paumatias Archive January 2010 February 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 July 2013 August 2013 October 2013 January 2014 March 2015 August 2015 July 2017 March 2019 |
Saturday, October 30, 2010 @ 4:46 AM
I know I never really show my true side when it comes to my family. The real deal is that no matter how I always distant myself from them, no matter how much they all make me the black sheep that I always am, and no matter how much I could never seem to please their very simple likings, I still love them. I've always seen my family as a reflection of the Corleone family, you know the bad-ass family from The Godfather. We are not some sort of a mafia clan, but what we have in common with them is that we are tough. When one gets hurt, every one feels pain. When one rejoices over particular instances, every one suddenly has this beam of exuberance. Truth of the matter is each of us are very different up to the tiniest bit, but we all fit just as harmoniously together. Why am I saying this? Well I do not want to disclose the full detail as it is deemed to be private. Let me just say that my family is undergoing some drastic change that deep down to the core, I know we cannot accept. It's been a long journey and we are heading towards something half unexpected, something more on the unpleasant rather than the worst. We cannot blame nobody in here. If that decision may be final, then no regrets. We are lucky to have come this far and I know that something better is always waiting, we just have to wait and work hard for it. As complicated and awkward I am in admitting this, my family is the one I would unconsciously run to at the end of every day, being the ones whom I know I would most certainly feel safe, sometimes happy, sometimes annoyed, gratified, contented, blessed, and most importantly, accepted with. I never really believed in a state called nirvana and have always been two-sided about this phase called after-life. With that being said, I value this current life I have up to its minute happenings, the things I have been given and will be given, the places I have been to and will go to, events that have been memorable and will be memorable, and people that I have fought for and will continue to fight for. Labels: random |