|
Creature Fear
|
"Not the needle, nor the thread, the lost decree. Saying nothing, that's enough for me." Woods by paumatias Archive January 2010 February 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 July 2013 August 2013 October 2013 January 2014 March 2015 August 2015 July 2017 March 2019 |
suddenly, it's not so fun anymore Monday, September 6, 2010 @ 6:24 AM
I badly need to get out of this particular class as soon as I can, no matter how much horrible compromising I have to do. See, I have my own set of experiences (both ugly and normal) with all of my 5 different classes and I think I've spent just about the right amount of time with each them to say which of them are okay, turning me into a sadist, and pretty much "stayable". After nearly 90 days of being with this class, It just made me think about how they still perceive me. Because my perception of how they see me did not change a tad since the first day I sat down in the same room with them. I am talking about this class which is what I would most likely to consider as my "block" because out of my 25 units, seven of which are spent with them. I see them four hours a day, three times a week as compared to my other classes which I only see three hours a week. It is very frustrating because people whom I am frequently with are those which I still consider as strangers, mainly because they are all so diverse and are very hard to figure out or for the least get along with. Seeing them stab me in front of my face being proudly tactless and all, of course I jumped into conclusion that this class (emphasis on particular people) do not like me, without being sensible. Yet, just yet, after many weeks that passed, things changed and I slowly started to become comfortable with them. But during today's math class, things started to get so blurry again. I do not want to narrate anymore about that but here is my take on the situation. I had my own experience of being biased when it comes to friends, but I think being in college need not apply on that. College is a period of growing up, experiencing maturity first-hand, in the raw. No one ever said that people go to college to have fun, especially when one's idea of fun is stepping down on other people. Needless to say, those with embryonic morals least deserve my attention but ironically speaking, they are the ones whom I notice. *sighs* Sometimes I wish I could just drop out of college, get my butt off to work round-the-clock, make awesome music, be a gazzillionaire at my own expense and live life as the sole ruler of this wasted world. I could do that. But I live in a reality. And what reality says is that I just have to get college over with as soon as I can no matter what it takes. And then I can smash their test tubes in my concrete walls. Perhaps in |